1. Each student is a valued individual with unique intellectual, physical, social, and emotional needs.
2. In order for students to develop self-worth, they must respect themselves and others and accept responsibility for their work and actions.
3. Students learn best in a safe, supportive environment.
4. High expectations result in quality work and higher overall achievement.
5. Collaboration creates the best learning environment.
6. All students can learn.
7. Student learning is the chief priority of the school.
8. Students learn by a variety of methods.
9. The use of technology is vital to the development of students and teachers.
10. A commitment to school improvement is imperative if our school is to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.