Please follow the procedures below for employee travel for workshops, trainings, etc.
1. Fill out employee leave request through Frontline
2. Register for workshop/training after approval from your Supervisor/Principal and Chief Academic Officer.
3. Book your hotel/motel if appropriate.
4. Take a copy of the Exemption of local hotel/motel excise tax form.
5. Keep a log of your mileage (if you are driving) for reimbursement. 2017 Form
6. Use the food cost guidelines(see below) to calculate the state approved per diem rates. Please list cost of meals provided by conference in appropriate section of form.
TRAVELER WILL RECEIVE 75% OF TOTAL PER DIEM ON DAY OF DEPARTURE AND RETURN EX:
See attached information
7. Fill out the Calhoun City Board of Education Employee Expense Statement, sign, and keep a copy for your records .
8. Send the following forms to Sandy Kelley at Central Office.
2. Copy of your workshop/conference registration.3. Required receipts
9. Keep a copy of all paperwork for your records.