How can I obtain a copy of my Social Security Card

To obtain a new or replacement card, contact the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213.

Resource: http://www.ssa.gov/ssnumber/

How can I receive a copy of my immunization record?

For students immunized after 2002, a copy of the immunization record may be available through the Georgia Department of Community Health. Resource: http://dph.georgia.gov/immunization-faq

Can I receive a copy of my GED through the Calhoun City Schools?

No. Contact the Georgia GED Testing Program at 404-679-1645 for additional information.
Resource: www.tcsg.edu

Where is the calhoun city schools central office located?

 Address is 380 Barrett Road, Calhoun, GA 30701

What are the hours of operation?

 The Central Office is opened 7:30am-4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.  It is suggested you call for an appointment.

How can I contact the central office?

Contact us at 706.629.2900