Defensive Driving is driving to save lives, time, and money in spite of the conditions around you and the actions of others. Defensive Driving protects us from what is happening around us. Developing defensive driving habits means:
- Making safe and legal driving decisions
- Creating a safe, stress-free personal driving space in and around your vehicle
- Driving to your destination safely - without a ticket or a crash, and without affecting other drivers' safety
- Practicing common sense, courtesy, and cooperations
- Recognizing the risks of hazardous driving behaviors and conditions.
Location: Calhoun High School Room AL-22
Classes will be held at the Calhoun High School in Room AL-22. Please park in front of the school and enter the building through the main entrance off River Street. You MUST arrive at least 5 minutes early and attend both nights. Doors will lock at 6:00 p.m. and no late entries will be allowed. *No Refunds. You will need to bring your license, paper, and pen to class.
Pre-paid Fee: $75 (Cash, Check, Credit Card or Money Order - payable to CCE)
Times: 6:00-9:00 p.m.
Location: Calhoun High School (Room AL-22)
Instructor: Dawn Pruett
Schedule of Classes
December 9 & 10
February 3 & 4
March 2 & 3
May 4 & 5
Register Now Online:
Register at the Central Office at 334 South Wall Street.
This course is an approved National Safety Council six-hour Driver Improvement Clinic for insurance premium reduction or at the direction of the court for minor traffic offenses. This course is NOT certified by DDS for license requirements. Note: It is the participant's responsibility to verify course type needed.