Jacket Jamboree Camp
Holiday / School Closure Day Camp
Jacket Jamboree is an engaging, fast paced day camp that provides childcare services to eligible students within the Calhoun/Gordon County area during summer, designated holidays, and school closures. The program provides many opportunities for children to travel, discover, create, think, learn, laugh, and grow. Jacket Jamboree is led by a trained and responsible staff who help our campers further explore topics like aviation, health, fitness, safety, and taking care of the environment.
The Calhoun Community Education's Jacket Jamboree (school closure/holiday camp) is open to all children within the community who meet eligibility and age requirements. Children must have completed a pre-k program and are on track to enter kindergarten, with the oldest age allowed being rising 6th-grade students. Jacket Jamboree is offered at one location during school closures and is available from 7:30 am-6:00 pm.
- Location: Calhoun Elementary School (Complex): rising K-6
All CCE Programs require online registration and payment.
CCE announces a new payment and registration platform: EZChildTrack
All NEW REGISTRATIONS must be submitted here.
Registration and daily fee are required prior to attending Jacket Jamboree.
Participation in the Jacket Jamboree program requires pre-registration and prepayment.
The Registration fee is $25 for one child and $50 for a family of 2 or more.
*Registration=first day of summer thru last day of school.
Participation and withdrawal decisions are made by a committee that includes at minimum, the Jacket Jamboree site manager and Community Education Director. Additional school personnel will be included, as needed.
$25/ daily per camper
$125/ weekly per camper
Calhoun Elementary Gym 7:30am-6:00pm
For questions contact Calhoun Community Education Office at 706-629-6788 from 7:30am-4:00pm.
Resources & General Information
Policy & Procedures
Tax Information: Calhoun City Schools and Calhoun Community Education can not provide financial documentation for tax purposes (or similar request). Tax ID# 58-6000138
Text @jjcamp24 to 81010
Campers should bring the following items to JJ each day: *label all items with child's name
- Water bottle
- Athletic Shoes
- Swim Suit (summer)
- Towel & Sunscreen (summer)
- Swim Shoes for Pool (summer)
- May 30-August 2 (*closed July 3 & 4)
- September 20
- October 9-13
- November 1
- November 20 & 21
- December 18-22
- December 26-29
- January 15
- January 31
- February 19-21
- March 13
- April 8-12
Participation in Jacket Jamboree (holiday / school-closure) day camp program, requires pre-registration, registration approval, and pre-payment.
- Register Online at www.ezchildtrack.com/calhouncommunityeducation/parent
- Registration fee: $25 per child, $50 max per family
- All registration applications must be reviewed / approved prior to attendance. Please allow at least 3 school days for the approval process. Students that require special services and/or supports must provide documentation for review at the time of registration. Eligibility factors: Discipline / Behavior records, required services as it relates to safety of students in the program environment, and ability to follow safety and program requirements.
- All students who have a 504 medical plan or a behavior plan must indicate that information on the registration form and provide the plan at the time of registration.
- All students who receive ESS services or have an IEP must indicate that information on the registration form. The special education director and school team will determine how best to meet the student’s individual needs.
- Online payments only: Cash / check payments will not be accepted.
- Eligibility/Approval requirements must be met prior to participation. (See registration information above)
- Pre-Payment is required for participation.
- Registration and daily/weekly payments must be paid prior to attendance.
- Join Remind Messaging by texting @jjcamp24 to 81010
RESOURCES & GENERAL INFORMATION: