Before and after school childcare (KEEP) is available through the Calhoun Community Education Program. This program is available as a supplement to the school day. KEEP is offered when school is in session and Jacket Jamboree is offered during identified holiday breaks. The KEEP program provides a caring environment where students may work on homework and have play time with friends.
Jr. Jacket Academy Before school.............. 7:15-7:59 a.m.
After school................ 2:30-6:00 p.m.
PreK/CPS/CES After school................ 2:30-6:00 p.m.
*No Before School KEEP for PreK/CPS/CES
For childcare opportunities during holidays and school closures,
please visit our Jacket Jamboree/Holiday Camp webpage.
All CCE Programs require online registration and payment.
Click the above icon to submit payment.
- All KEEP payments must be made online no later than 1:00pm of the day of attendance.
Participation in the Before/After-School Care program requires pre-registration, registration approval, and prepayment.
- Register Online at https://securepayment.link/calhounschools/keep-registration/
- Registration fee: $10 for one child or $20 for a family of 2 or more.
- All registration applications must be reviewed / approved prior to attendance. Please allow at least 3 school days for the approval process. Students that require special services and/or supports must provide documentation for review at the time of registration. Eligibility factors: Discipline / Behavior records, required services as it relates to safety of students in the program environment, and ability to follow safety and program requirements.
- All students who have a 504 medical plan or a behavior plan must indicate that information on the registration form and provide the plan at the time of registration.
- All students who receive ESS services or have an IEP must indicate that information on the registration form. The special education director and school team will determine how best to meet the student’s individual needs.
- Online payments only: Cash / check payments will not be accepted.
- Payments accepted at https://securepayment.link/calhounschools/childcare-programs/
- Eligibility/Approval requirements must be met prior to participation. (See registration information above)
- Pre-Payment is required for participation.
- Registration and daily/weekly payments must be paid prior to attendance.
- Join Remind Messaging by texting @ccekeep to 81010
Calhoun City Schools and Calhoun Community Education can not provide financial documentation for tax purposes (or similar request). Tax ID# 58-6000138