CCE SUMMER CAMP GUIDELINES
We have amended the camp schedule to allow time for transitions and smaller groups of campers.
- Staggered drop off and pick up times will be utilized with specific times for each camper.
- Parents dropping off and picking up campers will be required to remain in their vehicles. Drop off/ Pick up locations and procedures will be communicated via email correspondence.
- We are encouraging camp sponsors to stay outside as much as possible; as this is a safer space without hard surfaces and less opportunities for virus transmission.
- Signage will be placed around the camp facilities to instruct campers of enhanced sanitation procedures and social distancing requirements.
- We will screen and evaluate all students and instructors daily. Campers and staff will not be allowed to stay if they exhibit a fever or symptoms.
- Visitors will be prohibited. Please trust that your child will be well taken care of. Our goal is to limit the number of people on site and focus on our campers.
- Group sizes will be limited in each designated area per Governor’s. executive order.
- To the extent possible, we will keep the same instructors and campers in the same group for the duration of the camp.
- We will enforce social distancing between groups, prohibit gathering and congregating among campers belonging to different groups.
- Staff will patrol camp areas to enforce sanitation and conduct additional cleanings routinely.
- ·Snacks will be provided by our summer feeding program.
- Masks are not mandatory but encouraged; campers and instructors are allowed to wear them.
Thank you for complying with these expectations. This will help us ensure that we are doing everything we can to protect our campers and instructors. Stay safe and stay well.
CCE SUMMER CAMP SCHEDULE
Register for one of our Summer Camps, kids look forward to the exciting atmosphere that can only be found during summer programs. Away from the routine of traditional school days and full of friends and new activities, summer camp is a special place where kids can engage in their favorite each day. Summer programs offer opportunities for learning and laughter, as well as plenty of chances to meet new people and to work as a team.
Summer Camp Schedule
Registration: Online at https://securepayment.link/calhounschools/summer-camps/ ONLY
Note: Regular registration for all camps ends the Thursday proceeding each camp week or a $15 late fee will be applied.
Drop off/Pick up
Location 1 - Softball Camp - Campers will be dropped off and picked up near the softball field gate on the southbound side of King Street (road between softball field and bus barn).
Location 2 - Football Camp - Campers will be dropped off and picked up near the south ticket gate on the southbound side of Yellow Jacket Drive.
Location 3 - Cheerleading Camp, Basketball Camp, Wrestling Camp, and Volleyball Camp - Campers will be dropped off and picked up near the old ATM entrance of the high school gym on the northbound side of Yellow Jacket Drive. Location 4 - Twirl-o-Whirl Camp - Campers will be dropped off and picked up near the cafeteria entrance in the bus lane between the middle and high school. All cars should enter the bus lane from the Pine Street entrance.
Location 5 - Soccer Camp - Campers will be dropped off and picked up near the south end of the home bleachers at the soccer field.
If you have any questions, please call 706-629-6788.