Thank you for your interest in volunteering in Calhoun City Schools. Volunteering is an integral part of your child’s education and our instructional program. They make a difference in our students’ lives and play an invaluable role in their education and development. We recognize that community support is vital to the success of our schools, so we welcome and appreciate visitors and volunteers to our school!
1. Determine the volunteer level (Volunteer Registration Procedures).
2. Complete the documents required for the respective volunteer level.
3. Return completed documents to the school office.
4. Wait for the approval notice from the school designee prior to volunteering.
Note: School visitors are not considered volunteers.
- Volunteer Registration Procedures
- Volunteer Release Form
- Volunteer Level 2 Packet
- Volunteer Level 3 Packet
If you have any questions please contact the appropriate school designee.
|Brenda Timms||CELA Family Engagement Coordinatoremail@example.com||706-602-6872|
|Jennifer Zamora||CPS Family Engagement Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org||706-602-6715|
|Cecilia Trejo||CES Family Engagement Coordinatoremail@example.com||706-602-6631|
|Cynthia Sanchez||CMS Family Engagement Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org||706-602-6682|
|Marie Funes||CHS Family Engagement Coordinatoremail@example.com||706-602-6809|