Please follow the procedures below for employee travel for workshops, trainings, etc.
1. Fill out employee leave request through Frontline
2. Register for workshop/training after approval from your Supervisor/Principal.
3. Book your hotel/motel if appropriate.
5. Keep a log of your mileage (if you are driving) for reimbursement.
2023 Mileage Log Form *effective January 1, 2023
6. Use the food cost guidelines to calculate the state approved per diem rates. Please list cost of meals provided by conference in appropriate section of form.
7. Fill out the Calhoun City Board of Education Employee Expense Statement, sign, and keep a copy for your records.
8. Send the following forms to Mallary Norton at Central Office.
1. Completed2023 Travel Expense Form *effective January 1, 2023
2022 Travel Expense Form. 2. Copy of your workshop/conference registration.
3. Required receipts
9. Keep a copy of all paperwork for your records.