WELCOME TO THE CERTIFICATION PAGE
- The Human Resources Department processes all certification documents for new hires and current faculty as well as renewals and conversions of certifications.
- Please remember! When communicating with the Human Resources Department always include your social security number as well as your name, telephone number, and school location.
GEORGIA ASSESSMENT for the CERTIFICATION OF EDUCATORS (GACE)
Reimbursement for GACE assessments
- Pre-Approval must be granted by your principal and documentation (test scores / Invoice) must be submitted to your principal once completed.
EDUCATORS CONSIDERING AND ADVANCED DEGREE PROGRAM
Educators considering enrollment in an advanced degree program should always verify acceptance with the GaPSC prior to enrollment. To do so, utilize the Certificate Upgrade Advisor at www.gapsc.com and login to save your search. See link below for additional information.
- CERTIFICATE UPGRADE ADVISOR
|Our Certificate Upgrade Advisor can help educators find advanced degree programs closely aligned with their current fields of certification or find degree programs leading to a new field of certification while also earning a higher degree. Only institutions and programs meeting specified levels of accreditation, state approval, or other quality assurances are included. All institutions and advanced degrees leading to certificate level upgrades must meet the same level of quality as GaPSC approved institutions and programs: NCATE / TEAC / Carnegie Classification / Program quality|
CERTIFICATE UPGRADES & ADDING A FIELD
Once you complete your advanced degree program or endorsement, please complete the following documents and submit the forms along with the appropriate test scores and/or transcripts to Cindy Meadows at firstname.lastname@example.org :
Complete the following documents if you pass the GACE assessment for an endorsement, enroll in an endorsement program, and / or complete an endorsement program. Submit the forms listed below as well as any GACE scores and/or course completion transcripts to Cindy Meadows at email@example.com :
Applications for renewal of certifications will be accepted in January of the year of expiration.
The guidance for the automated renewal process is as follows:
- Log into your MyPSC account: www.gapsc.com (top right-hand corner of the page)
Note: If you forgot your password you may request a new one on the website.
- Answer the personal affirmation questions and SUBMIT
Complete the Certificate Renewal Packet (Linked HERE). Once completed, email as one scanned document to Cindy Meadows at firstname.lastname@example.org.
a. A checklist of the required documents included in the renewal is listed below for your reference:
Notarized Background Check Consent form (Notarize with your front office PRIOR to scanning)
Copy of Driver's License
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The following FAQs have been provided by the PSC: https://www.gapsc.com/Certification/FAQ.aspx