The Calhoun City Board of Education will accept applications for all classified and certificated positions that are or may become available through an online application. Applications on file are considered current for a period of two years and will be considered as vacancies occur. Applicants may also submit a resume and letter of interest to Dr. Michelle Griffith, Chief Human Resources Officer, email@example.com. For internal applicants, letters of intent from all present Calhoun City Schools' employees will be considered as vacancies occur.
Application Process and Instructions
Calhoun City Schools accepts applications through an online application system. The online self-service application process is available 24 hours a day. As an applicant, you will be able to
- Apply for one or more jobs
- Attach resume, cover letter and other documents for consideration
- Update and manage your application. For example, apply for a new job, update your address or attach additional documents.
To Apply for a position with Calhoun City Schools
- Complete the Employment Application
- Email Resume & Letter of Interest to Dr. Michelle Griffith at firstname.lastname@example.org (Optional)
For assistance with, or questions about the online application, please contact Mrs. Jan Monsour, Human Resources Assistant, at 706-602-6655 or email@example.com.
Substitute Teacher applications (See Substitute Teacher quicklink) must be completed in conjunction with the complete substitute application package found under the Substitute Teacher Quicklink on the HR webpage. For more information, contact Jan Monsour at 706-602-6655 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.