College and Career
The most important thing you can do in developing your college and career plan is to do your research. Here are some steps you can take to get started:
- Explore your interests and aptitudes using school administered assessments.
- Attend college and career presentations held at CHS throughout the year.
- Use the internet to do research and keep notes on what you find.
- Take CTAE courses and complete one or more pathways.
- Talk to professionals in fields that interest you.
- Explore opportunities for Work-based learning.
Yearly College and Career Planning Checklist
College Information Websites
College Board Big Future - https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/
College Raptor - https://www.collegeraptor.com/
Georgia Futures (college and career) - https://www.gafutures.org/
Career One Stop - https://www.careeronestop.org/GetMyFuture/
Occupational Outlook - https://www.bls.gov/ooh/
You Science - https://www.youscience.com/