Campus Cheerleading Tryouts
As a program at CHS and CMS we support each other throughout our seasons to allow cheerleaders to seamlessly transition from middle to high school cheerleading. We hold our girls to a high expectation on and off the sideline or competition floor. At CMS and CHS we offer both football and basketball spirit squads as well as a competition squad. Each squad is different, but we are all one program and are expected to support each other in all areas. If you are interested in trying out for the middle or high school squads please complete all signed documents under the tab provided. We will hold tryouts as a campus, you must have a current physical on file to tryout. CHS also provides the opportunity for a Men's Tumbling team. Please look under the tab provided for more information.
- Monday, March 25th- Parent information meeting at 6pm in CHS gym (ALL Squads)
- Tuesday, March 26th- Tryout practice (3:30-5:30pm)
- Wednesday, March 27th- Tryout practice (3:30-5:30pm)
- Wednesday, March 27th- Men's Tumbling Team Tryout (4:30- 5:30pm)
- Thursday March 28th- Tryout Practice (3:30- 5:30pm)
- Thursday, March 28th- CMS Competition Squad Tryout (3:30- 4:30pm)
- Thursday, March 28th- CHS Competition Squad Tryout (4:30- 5:30pm)
- Friday, March 29th- Campus Spirit Squads Tryout
All forms must be printed, filled out, and returned to coaches in order to tryout. All athletes must also have a physical on file. The physical form does not have to be filled out if there is already one on file with the school.
Dance (back)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av7zP4Vc-nw
Dance (counts)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8uivSxef3A
Cheer (front)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W8GWrJHvXw
Cheer (back)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFPiKcuI0r4