CHS Parking Registration 2021-2022
The Calhoun City School Board allows students to use designated CHS student parking areas with the approval of the principal. In order to use a parking space, students must have a CHS parking permit. The permit must hang from the rearview mirror with information visible. The permit is good only for the registered motor vehicle for which it is purchased. All vehicles should be locked. The school is not responsible for items stolen or any damage done to a vehicle while on school property.
Parking permits are issued by the school. They may be denied and/or revoked. In order to maintain a permit, students must remain in good standing with the school academically and behaviorally. Additionally, students must maintain acceptable attendance free from excessive unexcused tardies, leave earlies and/or absences.
Students with completed Student Registration for the 2021-2022 school year who would like to park on Campus should take the following steps on their scheduled parking registration date:
- Complete an Online Student Parking Application.
- Complete an Online Drug Test Consent Form, signed by both Student and Guardian.
- Pay $63 on CHS Jackets Nest school store online. (non-refundable)
- Click HERE to upload required documents:
- Photo or copy of valid Class D or Class C Driver’s License
- Photo or copy of unexpired Auto Insurance Card
- Screenshot or photo of payment confirmation from school store payment
- All parking registration will take place online this year. Applications submitted before the student's scheduled date will be processed last on their scheduled date.
- Parking spaces will not be held for students missing any of the above items.
- You will be asked to provide your parking lot preference from the lots shown at the bottom of this page. Your parking space will be assigned by CHS, and you will be contacted when your CHS Parking Hang Tag is available for pick up.
- Hang tags should be hung from your rearview mirror and visible when parked on Campus.
If you have questions about school Registration, please call Calhoun High School at (706) 629-9213.
CHS Student Parking Lots