Summer School 2022
- Calhoun High School students (grades 9-12) may enroll in courses for selected credit recovery.
- Summer School is daily June 6th - 30th from 8:30am - 1pm.
- All summer school students will work in a face to face environment at CHS.
- Students will use a school issued device for summer school course work.
- Coursework will be completed using the Edgenuity platform located inside Clever student portal.
- Registration June 2-3, 2022
- You will be contacted during the registration window to confirm attendance in summer school.
- Credit recovery course offerings are listed on the Summer School application.
- Cost for Summer School 2021-2022: No charge for this school year
- Please direct questions regarding summer school to Melanie Harwell 706-602-6653